Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beauty School Dropout...

So I've been thinking for a few days that it's time for the boys to get haircuts. Carson's was getting in his eyes so I decided last night that I would trim his bangs. Here's a picture taken a couple of weeks ago at his birthday party....


You can see it's just about in his eyes. So I trimmed his bangs last night and made the mistake of not putting the scissors away soon enough. I turned around and this is what I saw...


I was so sad. Jack and Nathan look great with short hair....but I like Carson's long. He knew by my reaction that cutting his own hair had not been the best idea. Doesn't he look a little sad in this picture? I tried to trim it all over so that the big gap in the front wouldn't be as noticable. He was afraid that his friends at daycare were going to laugh at his hair. I was really surprised that he felt that way...he's only 5! Anyway, it didn't seem to bother him this morning as we were getting ready for school. I guess I'm lucky that this is our first experience with one our kids cutting their own hair. Everyone keeps telling me that all kids do it at some point. I cut my hair the day before pictures in the 6th grade. I think Carson did a better job than I did! I would be a horrible beautician!





















No comments:

Post a Comment